SignHealth is turning thirty this year. To mark this anniversary, we are launching a competition for school students to design a fantastic new charity mascot. The mascot will be used across our activities, including sign2sing.
The winning entry will win a super stationery pack and a special sign2sing visit to their school by the mascot.
Pupils can let their imaginations run wild but there are a few rules:
- Your mascot needs to have a face and hands
- Please think about a design that will be appealing to children of all ages
- The mascot can be human, animal or something else!
- The mascot could be used as a costume and in digital and printed materials
- You can design it on paper or electronically (pdf or jpeg formats only)
Photo credit: Dave Haygarth