Become a Schools Champion (Visitor/Telephone)
- We need a volunteer who can spare some time to organise talks, deliver presentations or telephone groups in your area who may be interested in signing up to sign2sing.
- We will supply you with all the necessary literature, information and tools that you need to represent SignHealth, and offer training.
- This is an important and invaluable volunteer role that means more supporters can learn about SignHealth’s vital work.
- We are looking for individuals who could spare up to 5 hours a week.
- The event you will be supporting raises in excess of £50,000 per year and we would like to build on this success by increasing the number of schools with which we are working.
To apply or for more information, please send your CV and supporting statement to Georgia Stephanou at email@example.com
We are always looking to work with organisations who want to support our work and sign2sing.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of sign2sing or providing some prizes for our participating groups please get in touch with our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Nametags offer sticker and iron-on name tags for children going to school or nursery. The iron-on labels are perfect for labelling school uniforms and other clothing. Their name tags are guaranteed to stay on in the washing machine and tumble dryer.
The sticker labels can be used inside shoes and on all equipment, such as lunch boxes, books, pencils, DVDs and umbrellas. They are dishwasher and microwave safe. For more information please see the My Nametags website.