Would you like to help us write a song that will be sung and signed by thousands of children across the UK and overseas?
Would you like the chance to meet the songwriters AND appear in the video?
Imagine writing a song that will be sung by thousands of children in the UK and overseas to raise funds to help Deaf children and adults. Take part in our great competition to help write the new sign2sing song for the chance to win a great prize.
The Theme: Kindness – A Language We All Can Share
This year’s song is going to be all about how we can play a part in stopping bullying – something that affects Deaf and hearing children. That’s why we need YOUR help writing teh song.
The children who send in the best ideas will be invited to meet the songwriters AND they’ll appear in the video and any promotional materials.
So what are you waiting for? Send us us your ideas by 26th June for your chance to win
To enter, here’s what to do:
- Come up with four lines for a verse/chorus with words based on what we can all do to stop the bullies, what we can say to someone who is bullied and how to help them.
- Send the entries by email to email@example.com by Friday 26th June 2015.
- Please include your name, age (if under 18), school name and address with contact details including email address and phone number.
Good luck! We can’t help to see your fantastic ideas!
1. The closing date for entries is 26th June 2015.
2. Entries must be the original work of the author and previously unpublished.
3. Copyright remains with the entrant, however SignHealth has the right to use all works submitted in perpetuity and without a fee.
4. The judges’ decision is final.