Terms and Conditions
Please read the full terms and conditions courtesy of SignHealth.
- The prize is a 7 night holiday for 2 adults and up to 4 children (aged 17 and under), or 4 adults at a European parc of your choice in the 2017Eurocamp brochure, subject to availability. Eurocamp reserves the right to exclude certain parcs.
- This prize is only applicable to Classic Tents, Classic and Esprit range holiday homes.
- Holiday must be completed on or before 8th July 2017, or taken on or after 30thAugust 2017 and completed by 1st November 2017.
- Includes a return P&O Dover to Calais ferry crossing for one car and passengers to the value of £55. Any costs above this amount will be payable by the prize-winner. Alternatively, you may take an accommodation only holiday and pay for your own travel.
- Travel insurance and car breakdown insurance can be included at a supplement.
- Prize includes bed linen & beach towels for all party members.
- Eurocamp reserves the right to change date and parc exclusions at any point
- Groups may not be permitted on certain parcs.
- The prize is subject to Eurocamp Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed at http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/terms or in the current copy of the Eurocamp brochure.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This prize draw is open to all participants of sign2sing2016, except employees of SignHealth, Eurocamp, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Registration is via a link on our website and is free to enter. One winner will be drawn at the close of the competition.
- The competition closes at midnight on Monday 27th February. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to SignHealth, 5 Baring Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks HP9 2NB. The winner will be announced on the sign2sing website and social media.
- The winner will be contacted within seven days of the draw date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- SignHealth and Euroocamp are responsible for this promotion: the adjudication of the prize draw and all other facilities connected with the provision and promotion of the prize.
Promoters: SignHealth, Registered charity no. 1011056 & Eurocamp: a company registered in England, registered number 1160442